16 October 2010

Joe B. & Sabas (United States)

Bio:
Joe B.

Most recognized under the guise of DJ Joe B., Joe Bazzell has been producing, promoting, and spinning music in the San Francisco music scene for over ten years.  His strong passion for music has been his driving force, which he gracefully uses to charge the dance floor in every venue he plays.
"I love the power of music, and how good it can make you feel when you're on the dance floor and the perfect song comes on at exactly the right time. I love to hear people scream when I do that for them."
Whether it's performing for an afternoon T-dance crowd, a packed Saturday night high-energy club, or a dark and tribal late night set, Joe's performances are always unique.  "My foundation is the crowd.  I play music for them."
Take a look through his record box and you'll find a diverse collection of tracks, ranging from deep house, commercial favorites, dark tribal, high energy, and trance.  Joe's style is best described as energetic, live sets stretching across a variety of dance genres, primarily based on house
music.  "I appreciate a wide range of dance music.  I love the fact that I am always growing and adapting new sounds into my sets."
"I tend to prefer vocal tracks, because of the emotions they can invoke in a song.  But of course who can resist a hot drum track and a charging baseline!"  While vocals tend to provide the basis of Joe's sets, the journey he takes is what really makes his statement.
Joe got his start in the smaller clubs in the San Francisco Bay Area like Detour, The CafĂ©, and the White Horse.  Since those early years, Joe's reputation and following have grown, and numerous promoters have been drawn to his talent.  He has performed for thousands at venues all across California, including the historic King Street Garage in San Francisco, 715 Harrison, 525 Howard, the Six Flags WaterWorld™ Gay and Lesbian Day in Concord, and Club Rage in West Hollywood.

Sabas

SO IT BEGINS ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE WHEN IN 1998 I STARTED LIKING VOCAL TRANCE,SONGS SUCH AS HAPPINES HAPENING-LANGE,TOMORROW-DUMONDE
DEA-LI-CALLING THE ANGELS ETC.THERE WERE SO MANY AMAZING DJS PRODUCING GREAT SONGS,MY BEST FRIEND JOE B. HADN'T THOUGHT ABOUT BECOMING A DJ,AT THAT TIME,I KNEW THAT HE COULD DO IT,& SO I APROACHED A FRIEND OF MINE WORKING AT A BAR,ABOUT LETTING JOE B. PLAY THERE & THE GUY AGREED TO LET HIM PLAY,AT THIS TIME WE HAD ALREADY DONE ABOUT 4 MIXES,THEN I GOT HIM TO PLAY AT CAFE A DANCE BAR,THERE HE WAS PLAYING FROM HOUSE,HIP HOP,TO VOCAL TRANCE!!! THEN HE DID A LOTTA THINGS ON HIS OWN,FOR AWHILE,MAINLY PLAYING HOUSE MUSIC !! I MYSELF LOVE VOCAL TRANCE,HARD TRANCE,PROGRESSIVE HOUSE,
UPLIFTING TRANCE,DUMONDE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN INSPIRATION TO ME,I LIKE THEIR ENERGY,I WAS TOTALLY SAD WHEN THEY BROKE UP,BUT THAT'S LIFE.I GUESS PPL HAVE TO KEEP GROWING,EVEN IF IT MEANS GROWING APART,IN 2008 I WAS CRAVING FOR TRANCE AGAIN,I REALLY NEVER STOPPED LOVING TRANCE,BUT
FOR SOME CRAZY REASON JOE B.WAS NOT IN THE MOOD FOR IT IN YEARS,BUT WHEN I ASKED HIM IF WE COULD START DOING MIXES AGAIN HE AGREED,& SO WE STARTED IN FEBRUARY 2008 DOING 3 TO 4 HOUR MIXES & 73 MIXES & COUNTING
WE ALSO DID A MIX FOR MARCIE JOY,THEN WE JUST FINISHED THE ONE FOR TIFF LACEY BOTH HAVING NOTHING BUT THEIR SONGS IN THEM,THEY WERE OUR TRIBUTE MIXES FOR THEM,ALSO THEY WERE SO KIND TO DO THE INTRO TO THEIR MEGAMIX,I AM SO GLAD,THAT I HAVE MET SO MANY NICE PPL VIA MYSPACE,,,,,
FUTURE PROJECT IS A TRIBUTE MIX FOR MY SUPERGIRLFRIEND STINE GROVE,I HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE TO HAVE MET ALL OF YOU & YOU KNOW WHO U ARE,I WANNA THANK DJ K REEVES FOR THE INVITE TO THIS AMAZING BIRTHDAY PARTY
I ALSO WANNA THANK JOE B.FOR THE AMAZING MIXES,THAT WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT HIM :-) THANX AGAIN TO DJ K REEVES
THIS SABAS SIGNING OFF,HAVE FUN

Sabas on My Space: http://www.myspace.com/546428151

No comments:

Post a Comment